It’s almost inevitable: when you think about spring, you think pastels. This spring is no exception because once again, dainty pastel colors are a major trend. But even after all this time, they still feel fresh, and always have the power to make you feel pretty and feminine.
Keep reading to get some pastel inspiration to lighten up your style.
We just HAVE to mention pastel hair. It seems to be all the rage nowadays, and while it’s definitely one of the more complicated ways to add pastels into your style, it’s just so fun! It takes the feminine pastel and turns it into something edgy and non-conservative.
Incorporating pastel into your wardrobe is definitely a faster, easier way to try this trend. Try vamping it up with some prints or keep it cool and chic by mixing different colors together. Here are some of our favorite pieces!
- Adrianna Papell Ruffled Chiffon Blush (Rent for $35)
- Elizabeth and James Blush Long Sleeve Tunic Dress (Rent for $40)
- For Love and Lemons Guava Mini (Rent for 425)
- Misha Nonoo Shirtdress with Organza Panels (Rent for $45)
- Vale Country Coat (Rent for $30)
- Tadashi Shoji Corded Lace Sheath Dress (Rent for $26)
- Donna Morgan ‘Alana’ Chiffon Halter Style Gown (Rent for $28)
- nouvelle AMSALE ‘Alyssa’ Cowl Neck Chiffon Halter Gown (Rent for $27)
- Mason by Michelle Mason Chiffon Panel Silk Jumpsuit (Rent for $55)
- ASOS Lavender Organza Dress (Rent for $30)
- Keepsake the Label, Devlin Floral Print One Shoulder Minidress (Rent for $27)
Then of course theres the easiest way of all: add some pastel accessories! You can go ultra-feminine and mix and match these with other pastels, or pair it with a darker ensemble to lighten the look.
- Jeffrey Campbell Cilla-Rose Shoes (Rent for $26)
- Stella McCartney White Oversized Sunglasses (Rent for $27)
We love pastels for spring and we know you will too. Check out our website and app to rent all of these items and much more!